During this course you will learn about the menopause, its physical and emotional impact, and strategies for effectively managing its symptoms
This course could be FREE to you. Take a look at our fees page here
This course is for anyone wanting to understand how the menopause impacts on them and the people they live and work with. It is open to any gender as menopause impacts on at least 50% of the population. It is everyone’s job to understand its effect, impact and how to support.
This course will explore various aspects of menopause, including what it means, hormonal changes, common symptoms, and practical techniques to enhance well-being during this transitional phase of life. It will also include what you need to know in the workplace. You will gain insights into the latest research and evidence-based approaches to support people experiencing menopause.
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with a solid understanding of menopause and will have developed practical skills to help you or support others during this transformative period.
After this course you will be able to:
- Define menopause and understand its hormonal changes and physiological impact.
- Identify the common physical and emotional symptoms associated with menopause.
- Manage menopausal symptoms effectively.
- Discuss the importance of self-care during menopause and its impact on overall well-being.
- Understand the role of nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle modifications in mitigating menopausal symptoms.
- Recognise the various treatment options available for managing menopause.
- Cultivate a supportive and empathetic mindset towards people experiencing menopause.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. A good level of English and the emotional well-being capable of discussing challenging feelings and emotions, is required.