This course explores why we behave the way we do, and how we can modify our behaviours through self-awareness to engage more productively with others and learn more about ourselves
This course could be FREE to you. Take a look at our fees page here
Human behaviour is a fascinating area of study, and since few of us really understand ourselves let alone others, it is essential for developing and maintaining healthy relationships. This course will explore why we behave the way we do, and how we can modify our behaviours via the process of self-awareness to engage more productively with others and learn more about ourselves.
During this course we will explore:
- The range of human behaviours and the role of feelings
- The role of perception in influencing our attitudes and behaviours
- Impact of own behaviours on others
- Challenging unacceptable behaviour
- Strategies for developing self-awareness to control and manage our own behaviours
This course will help you to develop life-skills for self-development and for supporting others.